Willkommen im Forum

Liebe Besucher,
Liebe Devotees,

nach monatelanger intensiver und freudiger Arbeit an dieser Webseite zusammen mit unserer Webdesignerin bin ich sehr glücklich, dass nun alles soweit vollendet ist. Heute am 9.9.2016
ist zudem der Erscheinungstag von Shrimati Radharani, ein äußerst glücksverheißender Tag
für die Premiere unseres Forums und dieser Webseite als Ganzes.

Anstelle von Verhaltensregeln möchte ich einfach alle TeilnehmerInnen höflich darum bitten,
nett zueinander zu sein und auch bei Meinungsverschiedenheiten – die naturgemäß immer irgendwann bei Diskussionen auftreten werden – stets den guten Ton zu wahren.

Ich freue mich auf einen regen Austausch.

Euer Vedanta

Bitte oder Registrieren, um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

Our New Messaging Platform

Dear Devotees,

As we can all see clearly, the signs worldwide are pointing to storm since 2019 at the latest.

So this morning I had the idea of transforming our unused marketplace into a platform for making local contacts and exchanging ideas, primarily on crisis prevention and crisis management. Contributions can include tips and tricks for stockpiling, health tips, technical tricks, garden care, e.g. karmically justifiable snail defence and the like.

But above all, I would like to encourage you to network locally. For example, with nice and helpful neighbours. But as long as there is electricity, we can also use the Internet for strengthening and helping each other, especially via messenger services which are particularly popular with young people. Specifically, I propose the comparatively young Wire service, based in Switzerland. Advantages of Wire are:

• Security and privacy
  • Simple registration process, only your e-mail is required
  • Open source = transparency
  • Servers based in Switzerland and Germany
  • High quality video- and audio-conferences
  • Newly-developed since 2014 by co-founder of Skype "The Guardian" 2014
  • Runs parallel and automatically synchronized on smartphones (iOS, Android), tablets, laptops and PCs
  • It's free (for private use)
  • It's fun to operate, easy drag-and-drop or copy-paste of any kinds of files/links into the messaging window
  • You can easily create your own Wire group chats of interest, e.g. "Bhakti preppers London City", "Bhakti survie à Paris"...

Chart Wire vs Whatsapp etc

I have just created a Wire group for us, the name is easy to remember, Bhakti-yoga.eu

In this Wire group, light conversations or so-called "small talk" would also be possible - if so, then here rather than on the website, where I would like to continue to have the main focus on Bhakti and directly related topics.

In order to gain access, you must first open an account with Wire. As I said, all you have to do is simply enter your email address - done! This way, please -->

WIRE Homepage

WIRE download for PC/Mac

WIRE download for iPhone/iPad

WIRE download for Android smartphones/tablets

Take care, Haribol!

Yours, Vedanta