Willkommen im Forum

Liebe Besucher,
Liebe Devotees,

nach monatelanger intensiver und freudiger Arbeit an dieser Webseite zusammen mit unserer Webdesignerin bin ich sehr glücklich, dass nun alles soweit vollendet ist. Heute am 9.9.2016
ist zudem der Erscheinungstag von Shrimati Radharani, ein äußerst glücksverheißender Tag
für die Premiere unseres Forums und dieser Webseite als Ganzes.

Anstelle von Verhaltensregeln möchte ich einfach alle TeilnehmerInnen höflich darum bitten,
nett zueinander zu sein und auch bei Meinungsverschiedenheiten – die naturgemäß immer irgendwann bei Diskussionen auftreten werden – stets den guten Ton zu wahren.

Ich freue mich auf einen regen Austausch.

Euer Vedanta

Bitte oder Registrieren, um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

"God will save me!" 🙂

A flood disaster strikes the city. The water rises unstoppably and people flee. A very pious citizen sits at a window of his house, and when a boat comes by, he shouts:

"Go on, go on, go on! God will save me!"

As the water continues to rise, a lifeboat is sent out to search for survivors. The pious citizen now sits at the window of the second floor and calls out to the boat:

"God will save me, keep going!"

The water reaches the roofs of the house and one decides to send a helicopter to get the man. As the helicopter approaches the house, the man stands on the roof, waving and shouting:

"Don't worry, God will save me!"

The water keeps rising, the man drowns, goes to heaven and complains to God: "Why didn't you save me?" God looks at him in surprise and asks: "Did the two boats and the helicopter not arrive?"

Translated into English from
https://www.birkenbihl.com/tages-witze/deutsch/vfb-tages-witz-9/