Willkommen im Forum

Liebe Besucher,
Liebe Devotees,

nach monatelanger intensiver und freudiger Arbeit an dieser Webseite zusammen mit unserer Webdesignerin bin ich sehr glücklich, dass nun alles soweit vollendet ist. Heute am 9.9.2016
ist zudem der Erscheinungstag von Shrimati Radharani, ein äußerst glücksverheißender Tag
für die Premiere unseres Forums und dieser Webseite als Ganzes.

Anstelle von Verhaltensregeln möchte ich einfach alle TeilnehmerInnen höflich darum bitten,
nett zueinander zu sein und auch bei Meinungsverschiedenheiten – die naturgemäß immer irgendwann bei Diskussionen auftreten werden – stets den guten Ton zu wahren.

Ich freue mich auf einen regen Austausch.

Euer Vedanta

Forum-Breadcrumbs - Du bist hier:ForumArchiv (English): RepositoryJokes
Bitte oder Registrieren, um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

Jokes

Taxi driver in Heaven

A priest and a taxi driver both died and went to heaven. St. Peter was at the Pearly gates waiting for them. 

'Come with me', said St. Peter to the taxi driver. 

The taxi driver did as he was told and followed St. Peter to a mansion. It had anything you could imagine from a bowling alley to an olympic size pool. 

'Wow, thank you', said the taxi driver. 

Next, St. Peter led the priest to a rugged old shack with a bunk bed and a little old television set. 

'Wait, I think you are a little mixed up', said the priest. 'Shouldn't I be the one who gets the mansion? After all I was a priest, went to church every day, and preached God's word.' 

'Yes, that's true. But during your sermons people slept. When the taxi driver drove, everyone prayed.' 

Search for a parking place

Steve was driving down the street in a hurry because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.

Looking up towards heaven, he said "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Church every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up drinking alcohol."

Miraculously, a parking place appeared. 

Steve looked up again and said, "Never mind. I found one."