Willkommen im Forum

Liebe Besucher,
Liebe Devotees,

nach monatelanger intensiver und freudiger Arbeit an dieser Webseite zusammen mit unserer Webdesignerin bin ich sehr glücklich, dass nun alles soweit vollendet ist. Heute am 9.9.2016
ist zudem der Erscheinungstag von Shrimati Radharani, ein äußerst glücksverheißender Tag
für die Premiere unseres Forums und dieser Webseite als Ganzes.

Anstelle von Verhaltensregeln möchte ich einfach alle TeilnehmerInnen höflich darum bitten,
nett zueinander zu sein und auch bei Meinungsverschiedenheiten – die naturgemäß immer irgendwann bei Diskussionen auftreten werden – stets den guten Ton zu wahren.

Ich freue mich auf einen regen Austausch.

Euer Vedanta

Forum-Breadcrumbs - Du bist hier:ForumArchiv (English): RepositorySmiling
Bitte oder Registrieren, um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

Smiling

As some of you already know, I took a seminar about smiling a few months ago near Innsbruck. It has just happened, through a chain of remarkable "coincidences." And since, as you know, Shri Krishna Bhagavan keeps always smiling, this could not be anything wrong, I thought to myself.

In fact, in the course of the 9 seminar days of this "Basis-Seminar", I soon realized that smiling is very conducive for Bhakti and, even more so, that they seem to be mutually reinforcing. Not to mention the almost secondary health effects. In this regard I heard of some great and credible success stories (some even from first hand) which, paradoxically, again sounded almost "incredible".

http://www.jerkov.de

I can really wholeheartedly recommend this seminar. It is different from most seminars. Many Aha-moments, much joy and laughter. The two teachers are absolutely authentic, their humor, enthusiasm and charism captivating. After the seminar you are in possession of a powerful armament to successfully take into your own hands both your life and your health.

Therefore, I intend dedicating this section to occasionally adding some of the wisdom from this wonderful seminar. Of course you too are invited to write and comment, and so are especially my two dear "smile professors" Georgi and Tatyana.

With smiling greetings ?

Vedanta